WebLearn is the University's centrally hosted Virtual Learning Environment, which provides access to administrative information, course details, syllabus, support materials, and a range of independent learning opportunities via the web. These materials are intended to help undergraduate and graduate students with their studies. You should be able to log in anywhere, anytime. The materials are structured to help direct you through your studies.
General features of WebLearn:
- Lecture/tutorial/seminar support materials
- Electronic discussion groups
- Quizzes and surveys
- Electronic submission via Pigeon Hole
The Faculty of Music pages on WebLearn has five sections:-
- Undergraduate Information - with three sub-sections - Course information, Exam Information, Prizes and Bursaries.
- Graduate Information -with four sub-sections - Course Information, ExamInfomration, Forms and Documents, Prizes and Bursaries.
- Teaching Materials - with individual staff pages.
- Lecture Lists
- Staff Information (accessible to Faculty and Admin staff only.
Access to WebLearn is via the University of Oxford Single Sign-On system for which you need a user name and password. Although some pages can be viewed without signing-on.
To go directly to the Faculty of Music WebLearn click here.