- Studios 1 and 3 will be bookable on-the-hour between 9am and 5pm, weekdays. Session length will be strictly 45 min, 1hr 45 min or 2hr 45 min.
- Studio 2 will be bookable on the half-hour between 9.30am and 4.30pm, weekdays. Session length will be strictly 45 min, 1hr 45 min or 2hr 45 min.
- All bookings to be made through the Studio Booking Portal, here:
The studios remain closed over the weekend
Exits and entrances
- Users must enter and exit the studio corridor through the main entrance. Please strictly observe booked times and wear a mask until in your studio.
- Users must enter and exit the practice block through its main entrance.
- Users must enter and exit the ensemble room through its side doors. Please leave these doors open to allow new air to circulate into the room.
- Users must observe each room's maximum capacity, which is
Studio 1: Two people; observing 2-metre distancing
Studio 2: One person
Studio 3: One person
- Users must fully sanitise the computer keyboard, work area and any other studio equipment used with supplied cleaning products before and after use.
- Users must open window in studios 1 and 2 to allow air to circulate. Studio 3 users, please activate the air conditioning unit. Please leave on time at the end of your booking to allow 15 minutes for new air to circulate before the next booking.
- Users entering the studio corridors and the practice block will need to wear a mask and keep a 2m distance if queueing to get into the block via their access point.
- Users must use the hand sanitiser upon entering the studios.
- If users wish to use the MIDI controller keyboards or piano in studio 2, they must use alcohol wipes (present in each room) to clean all keys, before and after use.
- It is possible to arrange a socially-distant recording session in the DAH (max 8 people, including recordist) or the ensemble room (max 3 people, including recordist). Please do this in consultation with the Studio Manager
Daniel Hulme, Electronic Music Studio Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org