Project Events Updated
Performances of new works (click on performance details for video clips and composer/performer names for links to their websites)
Tongue of the Invisible/Composer: Liza Lim; Performers: musikFabrik with Uri Caine, Omar Ebrahim (soloists) and Andre de Ridder (conductor)
- Premiere: Holland Music Festival, The Bimhuis, Amsterdam, 9th June 2011.
- musikFabrik 20th anniversary concert, Der Funkhaus, Cologne, 25th June 2011
Ouija / Composer: Jeremy Thurlow; Performer: Peter Sheppard Skaerved
- Premiere at Cambridge Summer Music Festival, Sidney Sussex Chapel, Cambridge, 23rd May 2012.
- Wilton’s Music Hall, London,
- Holywell Music Room, Oxford, 2nd November 2012.
- Performance Studies Network II, Robinson College Chapel, 8th April 2013 (performance by Charles Mutter)
- City University Research Seminar Series, City University, London, 22nd May 2013.
At His Majesty’s Pleasure/ Composer: Martyn Harry; Performers: His Majesty’s Sagbutts and Cornetts
- Premiere at Holywell Music Room, Oxford, 5th July 2012
Forlorn Hope / Composer: David Gorton; Performer: Stefan Östersjö
Christopher Redgate, Neil Heyde, Roger Redgate and Matt Wright
- Improvised performance, Holywell Music Room, Oxford, 17th May 2013.
Contemporary Music in Action/Royal College of Music
- Postgraduate student composers and performers at the Royal College of Music; final recital, RCM, London, 8th May 2012.
- Perspectives on Musical Improvisation, an international conference, Faculty of Music, University of Oxford, 10th -14th September 2012 – click here for the conference programme. [USE WORD DOCUMENT ATTACHED AS ‘Pomi programme 5jul12(6)’ TO BE LINKED TO]
- Distributed Creativity Workshop, Faculty of Music, University of Oxford, 5th September 2011